Network Advantage: Build and Optimize Networks of Care
By unlocking the power of Medicare’s full claims dataset, CareJourney provides robust insights into provider and facility performance, measured by patient-centric, clinically-relevant metrics without the need for any client data.
The Network Advantage Dataset
Access to all Medicare claims data from 2010+
- Broad: insights for every provider, facility, care network, and patient segment
- Deep: claim-level detail for 50M Medicare lives
- Timely: available 3 – 6 months from claims date
Network Advantage Features
Dashboards and analytic workbenches to evaluate providers and build powerful networks
- Performance reports for both primary care and specialists with an aggregate provider score based on patient-centric metrics
- Benchmark tools at the regional and national level
- A network design “playground” to build custom networks with statistics on KPIs to optimize
Find Providers in Your Region or Across the Country
Network Advantage helps ACOs identify potential providers to add to their network based on user-defined criteria.
Construct a Network from Scratch
Build a network from scratch by selecting a set of providers and aggregating their performance over a population of beneficiaries. Understand which providers already belong to ACOs.
Create networks that meet your conditions for:
- Total lives managed
- Risk-adjusted average and total cost
- Specialist/Facility/PCP alignment
- Care Model care compliance and savings opportunity
- Part D Drug opportunity and utilization
- Aggregate quality of care
- Avoidable and unnecessary spend
Benchmark Your Network and Provider Performance
Using data for all Medicare patients in the country, Network Advantage customers can benchmark provider and ACO performance against all providers in the country or against regional competitors.