Listen in as Mallory Cary, ACO Operations Director of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies, and Abbas Bader, Director of Product Development at CareJourney discuss their collaboration on building better and more optimized networks using claims data and insights from CareJourney’s Network Advantage platform.
You Will Learn
- How other organizations are selecting providers for inclusion in high value networks
- Tactical strategies to operationalize performance improvement across your provider network
- How claims data can be used to analyze and track the referral patterns of in-network providers
- Informing your network development efforts in new markets by leveraging enrichments of provider Medicare claims data
- Monitoring KPIs and drilling down to patient and claim level detail to take appropriate interventions for improving patient outcomes in existing network contracts.
- Finding new ways of bringing together providers (and facilities) in newly formed networks based on historical practice patterns.
ACO Operations Director, Universal Health Services
Mallory is the ACO Operations Director for Prominence Health Plan, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services. She is responsible for seven Medicare Shared Savings Programs across the country, directly overseeing three ACOs and providing leadership in collaboration with ACO management companies over the others. Mallory also collaborates in the development and implementation of value-based joint ventures and initiatives, expanding the ACO model into additional lines of business with Prominence Health Plan.
Director of Product Development, CareJourney
Abbas has been applying healthcare data solutions to problems across the industry for over 10 years. He has been with CareJourney from an early stage, driving the development of an open, transparent platform that would allow healthcare organizations to learn from each other. He has served in member-facing and product roles in his last 4 years with CareJourney, where he continues to head up the Product Management team.