If you are an organization that is either already a Direct Contracting Entity (DCE) or planning to apply for a January 2022 start date, this is a must-see webinar for you to take a closer look at the key decision points that you will need to consider before going forward.
Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney and Valinda Rutledge, Senior Vice President, Federal Affairs, APG, host a deep-dive conversation with CMS representatives and key industry leaders about everything you must know about Direct Contracting and how to best position your organization for success.
Brief overview of the 3 types of DC Models:
- Timeline, stages, and organizational archetypes
- How to address health equity
Key data elements and metrics critical for strategic decisions:
- Providers to consider for contracting agreements
- Identifying actionable opportunities for quality improvements
How to take advantage of other CMS initiatives like interoperability:
- Reveal patient- and provider-level insights
- Finding care intervention opportunities
Lessons learned from experienced APG and CareJourney members on how they approached the decision whether to participate.