Are you attending HIMSS 2020 and want to make the most of your time there?
With more than 45,000 people attending and hundreds of sessions to choose from, we want to help you maximize your time at the conference.
If you are focused on driving down costs, improving outcomes, reducing variation in care, and improving the performance of your risk-based contracts then we have two ways we can help you get the most out of HIMSS 2020:
- Get an opportunity to meet with our data experts for an insightful conversation about the tectonic shifts in healthcare and how our members are leading with data and analytics to build and grow their networks, improve quality of care, and drive down costs. Request your 20 minute meeting today!
- Join us and our member Universal Health Services (UHS) for a case study presentation session on Improving Network Design and Management With Claims Data.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze and track the referral patterns of in-network providers
- Calculate the financial impact of leakage on hospital revenues and care coordination
- Assess the opportunity to improve referral management and resource allocation
Session ID: 117
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Wednesday, March 11