Provider Rankings in a Single CBSA Based On Effectiveness
Data Source: CareJourney
Patient outcomes are paramount, and if a practice is delivering a lower quality of care, opportunities for its growth are limited. In healthcare, data-driven benchmarking has an increasing impact on both improved patient outcomes and long-term growth for practices, hospitals, and systems.
Provider metrics that matter include:
- Patient satisfaction scores
- Long-term patient outcomes
- Quantity of tests ordered as compared to similar providers
- Percentage of patients who comply with annual screenings and exams
3. Reward Efficiency in Operations & Outcomes
In order to deliver more efficient healthcare with better outcomes for patients and lower costs for insurers, data factors like the length of time from intake to release and the length of treatment required are incorporated into VBC models. VBCs aim to move patients quickly through acute situations and into stable health without delays or barriers to care.